Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Microsoft Shows off Kinect for 360...

I think it's a good thing, as long as they don't make kinect the total focus. Getting a more family friendly image for Xbox isn't a bad thing either. Before, 360 was thought of as only a FPS system, then came RARE with Viva Pinata, and Banjo, now with kinect, you get what looks like useful tool that everyone can enjoy. I'm all for "games that everybody can play," as long as I have some games that only I can play too. See, Nintendo does only ONE kind of game, gaming for everybody, well, sometimes those games just aren't enough. They are cute, but I want something more, something deeper, something bigger. As long as Xbox, keeps doing the kinds of games that we gamers want, I don't mind if they dabble in the casual market a bit. Some of that stuff is fun too...just not all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment