Sunday, May 30, 2010

How to make Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Better...

My Plea To The Developers of The New Game:
Photobucket

I'm telling you, if you give me a damn blue power bar again that keeps needing to be filled every 13 seconds, I'm going to go nuts. I mean really, a game called "The Force Unleashed," and every few seconds I have to wait for a damn power bar to fill...I swear, if you do that power bar BS again, I’m coming for somebody. I’m going to go online and verbally attack someone. I mean it, don't make me do it, I don't want to have to talk unkindly about other peoples mothers like this, but I’ll do it if I have to.
Photobucket
Power bars in a game called "The Force Unleashed" is like playing a racing game where you have no gas and have to get out and push...just not fun...oh, oh, oh and please STOP with the retarded, "they now have force, force shields and you can't attack them as you once did." Excuse me sir, but the point of "The Force Unleashed," is to...um...unleash the force and kick as much Empire ass as humanly possible, not sit there and constantly be thwarted at every twist and turn by cheesy gameplay ideals that have sucked ass since before 1982.

Photobucket
All I want is to do is force push/grab and fling the bad guys wildly off the sides of the bridges and whatnot. I want to do that for the whole game, the stronger I get, the farther away they go. I want to hear them screaming, I want to see them kickin' and I want them to go away. Simple as that! That IS a Star Wars game in a nutshell right there.

Photobucket

Really, toss in some nice levels with a Star Wars twist here and there, a few lightsabers and sound and leave it at that.
Photobucket

And another thing, if you're going to make a HUGE deal about taking HUGE ships out of the sky, here is a novel idea...MAKE IT FUN!
Photobucket

One last request, please go tell George lucASS to f*** himself. How he can make something some awesome and then simply throw it into the toilet like that is far and away beyond me. Do it for Jake-Fuckin'-Lloyd sirs...the kid is ruined now! Please remember the children who are lost in all this, they are the ones who suffer, not you or I.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment